If you would like us to include your website or project on our list of related sites, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Explorer - online mapping of the NHGIS historical census tract and county data.
- U.S. Census Bureau Cartographic Boundary Files - provides generalized boundary files from the Census Bureau's TIGER geographic database.
- U.S. Census Bureau TIGER Products - provides the TIGER/Line data files, which are the basis for NHGIS boundary files.
Aggregate Census Data
- American FactFinder - provides access to summary tables from the 2000 and 2010 censuses and the American Community Survey.
- U.S. Census Bureau Data Ferret - provides access to a data mining and extraction tool for TheDataWeb.
Other IPUMS Projects
- IPUMS USA - U.S. Census and American Community Survey microdata from 1850 to the present.
- IPUMS CPS - Current Population Survey microdata including basic monthly surveys and supplements from 1962 to the present.
- IPUMS International - World's largest collection of census microdata covering nearly 100 countries, contemporary and historical.
- IPUMS Terra - Integrated data on population and the environment from 1960 to the present.
- More IPUMS projects
- Historical Population Estimates for 2010 U.S. States, Counties and Metro/Micro Areas, 1790-2010
- Urban Population Trend Maps Using NHGIS Data
- Inter-University Consortium for Political and Social Research (ICPSR)
- Linked PUMS Sample, 1850-1860